This blog is about my 1-month experience at the gym. So, if anyone is looking for new health tips or maybe anything related to wellness, then let me tell you that this blog will not give you any of that. Rather, I will share my experience at the gym and how I am feeling about that.
Last month, I shared a blog about why I am joining the gym (again). Many people read it and appreciated it. If someone missed that blog for some reason, you can still read it here⇉ Why I am joining the gym……again?. So, it’s been 1 month already, and I wanted to share some good things that I am seeing in my body.
1. I feel energetic: In just 1 month, I feel energetic. I feel like certain locks in my body are now been opened. I won’t say, I am at the same energy level as I was once at (in 2016). But, I actually feel very light and fast. I thought now my body has grown older over 6 years. But, I was wrong. I feel good doing things that I was able to do in 2016.
2. I don’t get tired easily now: Earlier I used to do home workouts and after 20 mins session, I felt like I’ve done enough. Now, I feel like I can do more. I don’t feel lethargic anymore. I did a similar home workout and felt like I am capable to do more.
3. Gaining self-confidence again: You might wonder how 1 month can bring so much change in me, but trust me, if someone compliments you, you feel great. People at my gym are very encouraging. Many people have told me that they like my workout, and they get motivated while seeing me. This makes me happy.
I mentioned in my previous blog that I do get nervous around people. But, if people are encouraging, that boosts confidence. I won’t say I am at the same level as most of the people at the gym are, but I am enjoying my pace.
I think this blog can be used as a testimony for my gym. Sadly, I haven’t shared their name anywhere.
4. Clothes are getting loose: Well, this is funny because just in 1-month certain clothes are now loose to me. I cannot wear jeans without a belt, and that jeans now look like as if I’ve borrowed them from someone.
I have not lost any kilos, but I have lost inches. I never desired any specific physique, but getting in a good shape is great.
5. My Knees are not hurting me anymore: I have hurt my knees several times. Also, I remember I had a lot of terrible knee aches since 2009. I never got it diagnosed, as I know it is related to weight and lack of exercise. Doing a workout at home could sometimes mean that you are not doing a workout sincerely. I refrained from workout many times due to a knee ache. But now I feel like a lot of my problems are solved due to regular workouts.
My session is generally 60-80 mins and during that, I forget everything. I won’t suggest you to do it. Knee ache for me was never major, but if you have any issue, please consult a doctor.
My message to you is:
Invest some time for your health. Do regular workout, eat a proper diet. Your body is limitless. Explore the endless possibilities by pushing past your limits.
In the comment section, let me know if you are having any difficulty in the workout or finding time for it. Also tell me how you stay healthy, what workout you like to do and what diet you take.
If you are confused regarding any workout or diet, check out my blog FGW
I have so many great blogs lined up for this month (I have to write them first). I am also working for a blog with one of my favourite bloggers, so stay tuned.